1. Clean skin with 99% alcohol.
Tip: Product must be activated with 99% alcohol. Do not use 70% alcohol, MEK, acetone, water or any other solvent.
2. Stipple Blood Tone Skin Illustrator with our Orange Stipple Sponge in an organic shape.
3. Stipple Bruised Tone Skin Illustrator with the Orange Stipple Sponge on parts of the organic shape to create dimension and depth.
4. Use 99% alcohol on our No. 910 Orange Stipple Brush to break up the two red tones.
5. Use Prime Yellow Skin Illustrator with the No. 910 Orange Stipple Brush to create injury spots.