October 29, 2019
Injury Simulation Demo by MUD LA Instructor Kimber Parrish
Just in time for Halloween: MUD LA Instructor Kimber Parrish created this injury simulation using various MUD Cosmetics products including the FX Palette 2—a full assortment of wound and injury simulation make-up colors which can be used to create a variety of trauma or character-type effects. Read on to see how Kimber achieved this look.
1. Clean skin with 99% alcohol.
Tip: Product must be activated with 99% alcohol. Do not use 70% alcohol, MEK, acetone, water or any other solvent.
2. Stipple Blood Tone Skin Illustrator with our Orange Stipple Sponge in an organic shape.
3. Stipple Bruised Tone Skin Illustrator with the Orange Stipple Sponge on parts of the organic shape to create dimension and depth.
4. Use 99% alcohol on our No. 910 Orange Stipple Brush to break up the two red tones.
5. Use Prime Yellow Skin Illustrator with the No. 910 Orange Stipple Brush to create injury spots.